The cabins at Nashville Shores are the ideal place for your next getaway. Our Lakefront and Hillside cabins are perfect for families, groups, friends or couples looking for a beautiful, relaxing place to stay. Located just 10 miles from downtown Nashville, you get the best of both worlds. Cabin guests also receive discounts to all our property attractions including the Waterpark, Ropes & Zip Line Park, Boat & Jet-Ski Rentals, and BBQ restaurant. There are 24 Lakefront Cabins and 8 Hillside Cabins. Each cabin sleeps a maximum of 6 people. The cabins are open from March 3 through December 3, 2023. Cabin rates start at $175 plus tax per night depending on dates booked. For additional information, please call 615-889-7434.
Our 24 Lakefront Cabins are located on the banks of Percy Priest Lake. The Lakefront Cabins are open March 3 through December 3, 2023.
Our 8 Hillside Cabins are located on a hill overlooking the waterpark. The Hillside Cabins are open March 3 through December 3, 2023.
|Lakefront No Loft||Cabin on the lake with one bedroom w/ queen bed and two sofa sleepers. |
(Cabins 1-4 & 23-24)
|Lakefront Twin Loft||Cabin on the lake with one bedroom w/queen bed, loft w/ two twin beds, sofa sleeper. |
(Cabins 5-12 & 17-22)
|Lakefront Queen Loft||Cabin on the lake with one bedroom w/ queen bed, loft w/ queen bed, sofa sleeper. |
|Hillside Queen Loft/Bunk Bed Nook||Cabin overlooking the waterpark with one bedroom w/ queen bed, nook area with twin bunk beds, and a loft with queen mattress. (Cabins 227 & 231)|
|Hillside Twin Loft||Cabin overlooking the waterpark with one bedroom w/ queen bed, loft w/ two twin mattresses, sofa sleeper.|
(Cabins 225-230 & 232)
All cabins have A/C, heat, full kitchen with basic cookware, bathroom with shower, Direct TV, fire ring, picnic table, and small charcoal grill. All linens provided. Handicap accessible cabins available.
- All cabins sleep a maximum of 6 people.
- Cabins range from $175 – $299 per night plus tax.
- Rates vary depending on date of stay and are subject to change without notice.
- A 2-3 night minimum is required depending on the date of stay.
- A 14 night maximum stay is allowed, if available. We do not offer weekly or monthly rates.
- All paperwork including the cabin rental agreement and property waiver must be filled out prior to check-in. This can be completed online and all paperwork will be sent via email after booking your reservation.
- Must be at least 21 years or older to rent a cabin.
- To be refunded for a cancellation, you must notify the property at least 10 days prior to your arrival date. All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations less than 10 days prior to your arrival date will NOT be eligible for a refund, and the deposit will be forfeited.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for reservations cancelled for holiday time frames (designated date ranges surrounding Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
PROPERTY ATTRACTION DISCOUNTS AND DEALS
When you stay in an cabin at Nashville Shores, you receive discounts to all attractions on property. All tickets and discounts can be purchased upon check-in or any time during your stay. In order to receive the best savings, do not purchase your tickets in advance of your stay. CLICK HERE to see discounts.
*Please check the Water Park calendar and Treetop Adventure Park calendar for operating dates and hours as it relates to your stay.