Nestled on a hillside on the Nashville Shores property, our Hillside Cabins overlook the waterpark and provide great views and privacy. Cabin rates start at $175 plus tax per night depending on dates booked.
Hillside Cabins include:
- Hillside cabins are stand-alone units, similar to tiny homes
- Each hillside cabin sleeps 6 people; a maximum of 6 people are allowed at or in a cabin
- All cabins have A/C and heat
- Full kitchens equipped with basic cookware
- Bathroom with tub/shower or stand-up shower
- Direct TV
- Each cabin has a fire ring, a picnic table and a charcoal grill
- Linens, blankets, pillows and bath towels are provided
- Renters must be 21 years or older
- NO pets are allowed in or around cabins*
- NO smoking is allowed in cabins
- We do not allow group outings around the cabins. Only registered guests are allowed in the cabin area.
- Cabin guests receive discounts to all property attractions. You will purchase your discount tickets upon check-in.
Hillside Cabin with Sleeper Sofa & Loft
This cabin features a bedroom with a queen size bed, a sofa sleeper, and a loft with two twin mattresses. These units have a bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The loft is similar to a camper style loft with a low ceiling and one cannot stand up completely in this loft.
These are cabin numbers 225-230 and 232.
Hillside Cabin with Bunks & Loft
This cabin features a bedroom with a queen size bed, a nook area w/ twin bunk beds, and a loft with a queen mattress. These units have a bathroom with a stand-up shower. The loft is similar to a camper style loft with a low ceiling and one cannot stand up completely in this loft.
These are cabin numbers 227 and 231.