Great Value - 2020 Season Pass Now on Sale
Get access to all the coolest slides and pools in the 2020 season for $59.99 plus tax each. Also receive great perks like 4 FREE One-Day Friend Tickets**, park discounts, and MORE! Please note that some attractions may be closed due to local health agency protocols. Before you purchase, please learn more about our COVID-19 policies and helpful guest tips by clicking COVID-19 Update.
A 2020 season pass can only be used for the 2020 season and cannot be used during the 2021 season.
If you were a 2019 season pass holder, keep your 2019 EZ-Band. It can be reused next year and will help expedite season pass processing for 2020. If you renew your season pass, you will still need to go to the season pass processing building to activate your 2020 season pass.
- New in 2020! Mega Mayhem family raft slide
- Four Bring-a-Friend Free One Day tickets to use on select days*
- Unlimited Visits
- Big Kahuna, Lazy River, Wave Pool, Kowabunga Beach, and Other Shores Favorites
- Pass Pays for Itself - A pass pays for itself in less than 2 visits.
*One Bring-a-Friend ticket is valid any day in 2020 (2 tickets available); one Bring-a-Friend ticket is valid any day in July (1 ticket available); and one Bring-a-Friend ticket is valid any day in August (1 ticket available). Please visit Season Pass Benefits for more discount information.
2020 Season Pass
What is Season Pass Processing?
When you purchase your season pass, you will receive a ticket or voucher. Bring that ticket or voucher to Nashville Shores to receive your season pass. Season pass processing is located next to the waterpark entrance in the Season Pass Processing Building.
Please Note: If you purchased using a Payment Plan, you cannot process your season pass until your season pass payment is paid in full. You can pay off your remaining balance at any time. You can Click Here to check your payment status and balance.
Season Pass Processing is available during waterpark hours.
Questions? Please call (615) 889-7050 x234 for more information.
- Children two years old and younger are free.
- First month's payment of payment plan includes all taxes and fees associated with purchase.
- Season pass is for the 2020 season only and cannot be used for the 2021 season.
- No refunds, no rain checks, not for resale. Season passes cannot be transferred to subsequent years.