Great Value - 2021 Season Pass Now on Sale
Get access to all the coolest slides and pools in the 2021 season for $59.99 plus tax each. Also receive great perks like FREE Bring-A-Friend one day tickets to use on select days, park discounts, and MORE! Purchase four or more and receive a FREE season parking pass. We are now offering a 5 month payment plan for 2021 season passes. Payment plan offer ends soon.
This pass does not provide entrance into the park in 2020. A 2021 season pass can only be used for the 2021 season and cannot be used during the 2020 season.
If you were a 2020 season pass holder, keep your 2020 EZ-Band. It can be reused next year and will help expedite season pass processing for 2021. If you renew your season pass, you will still need to go to the season pass processing building to activate your 2021 season pass.
Please note that some attractions may be closed due to local health agency protocols. Before you purchase, please learn more about our COVID-19 policies and helpful guest tips by clicking COVID-19 Update.
- Mega Mayhem family raft slide
- Bring-a-Friend Free One Day tickets to use on select days
- Unlimited Visits
- Big Kahuna, Lazy River, Wave Pool, Kowabunga Beach, and Other Shores Favorites
- Pass Pays for Itself - A pass pays for itself in less than 2 visits.
- Purchase four or more and receive a FREE season parking pass
2021 Season Pass
What is Season Pass Processing?
When you purchase your season pass, you will receive a ticket or voucher. Bring that ticket or voucher to Nashville Shores to receive your season pass. Season pass processing is located next to the waterpark entrance in the Season Pass Processing Building. Season Pass processing for the 2021 season will begin in mid-March and is not available now.
Please Note: If you purchased using a Payment Plan, you cannot process your season pass until your season pass payment is paid in full. You can pay off your remaining balance at any time. You can Click Here to check your payment status and balance.
Season Pass Processing is available during waterpark hours.
Questions? Please call (615) 889-7050 x234 for more information.
- Children two years old and younger are free.
- First month's payment of payment plan includes all taxes and fees associated with purchase.
- Season pass is for the 2021 season only and cannot be used for the 2020 season.
- No refunds, no rain checks, not for resale. Season passes cannot be transferred to subsequent years.