Great Value - 2020 Season Pass Now on Sale
Get access to all the coolest slides and pools in the 2020 season for $59.99 plus tax each. Purchase four or more season passes, and you will also receive a free 2020 season parking pass. Also receive great perks like 2 FREE One-Day Friend Tickets**, free concerts, free Dive-in Movies, free fireworks, and MORE! For a limited time, we are offering a 4 payment plan for season passes.
A 2020 season pass can only be used for the 2020 season and cannot be used during the 2019 season.
If you are a 2019 season pass holder, keep your 2019 EZ-Band. It can be reused next year and will help expedite season pass processing for 2020.
- New in 2020! Mega Mayhem family raft slide
- Two Bring-a-Friend Free One Day tickets to use on select days*
- FREE Tubes and FREE Sunscreen
- Unlimited Visits
- Big Kahuna, Lazy River, Wave Pool, Kowabunga Beach, and Other Shores Favorites
- Pass Pays for Itself - A pass pays for itself in less than 2 visits.
- FREE Concerts, Dive-In Movies and Fireworks
*One Bring-a-Friend ticket is valid any Monday-Thursday and the other one-day ticket is valid any day in June or August.
2020 Season Pass
What is Season Pass Processing?
When you purchase your season pass, you will receive a ticket or voucher. Bring that ticket or voucher to Nashville Shores to receive your season pass. You will also receive your Season Pass Value Book at that time. Season pass processing is located next to the waterpark entrance in the Season Pass Processing Building. Following are the dates and times for early season pass processing.
Please Note: If you purchased using a Payment Plan, you cannot process your season pass until your season pass payment is paid in full. You can pay off your remaining balance at any time. You can Click Here to check your payment status and balance.
Season Pass Processing is available during waterpark hours.
Questions? Please call (615) 889-7050 x234 for more information.
- Children two years old and younger are free.
- First month's payment of payment plan includes all taxes and fees associated with purchase.
- Season pass is for the 2019 season only and cannot be used for the 2020 season.
- No refunds, no rain checks, not for resale. 2019 season passes cannot be transferred to subsequent years.