Our 24 Lakefront Cabins are perfect for a family looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life or a couple looking for a relaxing getaway on the lake or for a group looking for their next adventure. Cabin rates start at $175 plus tax per night depending on dates booked.
Lakefront Cabins include:
- Lakefront cabins are duplexes. A single lakefront cabin (one side) sleeps 6 people; a maximum of 6 people are allowed at or in a cabin; the entire duplex cabin (both sides) sleeps 12 people. When you rent a duplex, you are renting two individual cabins with an adjoining door.
- All cabins have A/C and heat
- Full kitchens equipped with basic cookware
- Bathroom with stand-up shower
- Direct TV
- Each cabin has a fire ring, a picnic table and a charcoal grill
- Linens, sheets, pillows and towels are provided
- Renters must be 21 years or older
- NO pets are allowed in or around cabins*
- NO smoking is allowed in cabins
- We do not allow group outings around the cabins. Only registered guests are allowed in the cabin area.
- Cabin guests receive discounts to all property attractions
CABIN WITH TWIN LOFT
Cabins 5-12 and 17-22 have lofts with twin beds. Each has a bedroom with a queen size bed, a sofa bed that sleeps 2, and a loft with 2 twin beds. The loft has a pitched ceiling, and there is limited headroom for adults. These cabins have an interior door connecting the two cabins.
CABIN WITH NO LOFT
Cabins 1-4 and 23-24 do not have a loft. They have a bedroom with a queen size bed and two sofa sleepers. These cabins are duplex cabins, but they do not have an interior connecting door.
CABIN WITH QUEEN LOFT
Cabins 13-16 have lofts with a queen bed. Each has a bedroom with a queen size bed, a sofa sleeper that sleeps 2, and a loft with queen bed. The loft has a pitched ceiling, and there is limited headroom for adults. These cabins have an interior door connecting the two cabins.