NASHVILLE SHORES SEASON PASSES ON SALE
Just $59.99 Plus Tax Per Pass
There are 2 Easy Ways to purchase a season pass. You can (1) Pay in Full today or (2) Use the Payment Plan - purchase your season pass in 3 easy payments.
Nashville Shores 2017 season passes are now on sale - just $59.99 plus tax per pass. With a season pass, you will receive:
- A season pass pays for itself in less than two visits
- 1 Bonus Bring-a-Friend Free ticket if you purchase by May 31,2017. Ticket will be in Season Pass Holder Value Book and can be used any day through June 30, 2017.
- 2 additional Bring-a-Friend Free tickets in the Season Pass Holder Value Book that can be used on select days during the season. Additional Bring-a-Friend Free tickets are (1) Bring-a-Friend in June or August and (2) Bring-a-Friend Any Day (Monday - Thursday)
- Unlimited admission on public operating days during the 2017 season
- Free parking pass with the purchase of four season passes
- Free Special Events (Dive-in Movies and Fireworks)
- Free Season Pass Holder Value Book with more than $600 in park discounts including savings on retail purchases, park admission, concessions and more
- Free tubes and free sunscreen
- Treetop Adventure Park Discounts (1/2 off adult admission all year)
- Lakeside cabin discounts (10% off)
- Discounts to HalloScream and BooVille
What is Season Pass Processing?
When you purchase your season pass, you will receive a ticket or voucher. Bring that ticket or voucher to Nashville Shores to receive your season pass photo ID. You will also receive your Season Pass Value Book at that time. Season pass processing is scheduled to begin in mid-March.
Questions? Please call (615) 889-7050 x234 for more information.
*Free tickets in Passholder Value Book to be used on select days. Passholder Value Book with free tickets will be presented to pass holder on their first visit to the park when they receive their pass. Pricing and offer subject to change at any time.
*Children two years old and younger are free.
*There is a $4 processing fee for orders online and over the phone.
*No refunds, no rain checks, not for resale. 2017 season passes cannot be transferred to subsequent years.
*Daily admission tickets will be on sale in April 2017.