NASHVILLE SHORES SEASON PASSES ON SALE
Just $59.99 Plus Tax Per Pass with Purchase of Four or More
For Daily Admission rates, please click here.
Nashville Shores 2017 season passes are now on sale - just $59.99 plus tax per pass when you purchase four or more. Season passes are $64.99 when you purchase less than four. With a season pass, you will receive:
- A season pass pays for itself in less than two visits
- 2 Bring-a-Friend Free tickets will be loaded on your season psss card. These can be used on select days during the season. Bring-a-Friend Free tickets are (1) Bring-a-Friend in June or August and (2) Bring-a-Friend Any Day (Monday - Thursday)
- Unlimited admission on public operating days during the 2017 season
- Free Special Events (Dive-in Movies and Fireworks)
- Free Season Pass Holder Value Book with more than $600 in park discounts including savings on retail purchases, park admission, concessions and more
- Free tubes and free sunscreen
- Treetop Adventure Park Discounts (1/2 off adult admission all year)
- Lakeside cabin discounts (10% off)
What is Season Pass Processing?
When you purchase your season pass, you will receive a ticket or voucher. Bring that ticket or voucher to Nashville Shores to receive your season pass photo ID. You will also receive your Season Pass Value Book at that time. Season pass processing is available during park hours.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Free Bring-A-Friend tickets to be used on select days.Pricing and offer subject to change at any time.
*Children two years old and younger are free.
*There is a $4 processing fee for orders online and over the phone.
*No refunds, no rain checks, not for resale. 2017 season passes cannot be transferred to subsequent years.