Nashville Shores receives several hundred donation requests every year. We are pleased to help charitable organizations and wish it were possible to honor all requests. A customary donation is two tickets to the waterpark. Please note that there are a limited number of tickets available for donations.
Who Can Request Donations?
The following organizations are welcome to request a donation:
- Non-profit Organizations
- Church/Youth/School Programs
- Organizations raising funds for other charities
With the growing number of requests we receive, we must limit the number of donations given. Unfortunately we are unable to support:
- For-profit Organizations
- Political Parties, campaigns, or candidates
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
When to Request Donations
Donation requests for the 2020 waterpark season will be accepted beginning February 1, 2020. The event for which the donation will be given must occur between March 1, 2020 and July 31, 2020. Due to the seasonal operation of Nashville Shores, donations cannot be given to organizations hosting their event after the month of July.
How to Request Donations
Organizations requesting a donation from Nashville Shores should adhere to the following criteria:
- Complete the Donation Request Form Download the Form
- Submit a description of event and organization on organization letterhead.
- All requests, Donation Request Form and Description of Event/Organization, must be mailed. (Telephone, email, or fax requests will not be accepted).
- Requests should be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event.
A maximum of one request per organization per year will be accepted. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of letters or provide status. Declined requests will not receive a response. Requests should be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event to:
4001 Bell Road
Hermitage, TN 37076