Pooch Pool Party
Calling ALL pooches, pups, dogs, and mutts!
Nashville Shores is partnering with New Leash on Life, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the welfare of companion animals in our community through shelter, placement, spay/neuter, education and awareness for the 4th annual Pooch Pool Party.
Nashville Shores is opening its gates on Saturday, September 25 from 11 am - 4 pm and allowing owners to bring their dogs to the Wave Pool for a Dog Only Swim Day.*
Discount tickets for just $15 plus tax per person can be purchased in advance if purchased by August 31, 2021. Beginning September 1, 2021, tickets can be purchased for $20 per person through September 24, 2021. After September 25, tickets must be purchased at the gate. All tickets purchased at the gate on the day of the event will be $25 plus tax per person. Nashville Shores Season Passholders can purchase discounted tickets at the gate for only $10 plus tax per person. A portion of all ticket sales will be donated to New Leash on Life to help further the great work they provide for our canine friends. Some of these programs include Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic, Pet Food Assistance Program, and Limited Intake (No Kill) Animal Shelter.
- Free parking
- Event will also include vendors and booths.
- One admission ticket allows you to bring one (1) dog.
- Dog owners will be required to show proof of current rabies vaccinations prior to entering the park.
- Face coverings required for entry into the event.
- Wave pool will be open for dog swimming. Waves will not be running.
- A portion of the Lazy River will be open for a doggy fetch area.
- Kowabunga Splash Pad
- K9 Cooling Station
- Children 6 years old and younger are free.
- All guests will be required to complete a waiver prior to entering the park.
- Season Passes are not valid for this event as it is a private event. Season Passholders can purchase a discount ticket for just $10 plus tax at the gate.
- Season Pass Dining Plans will not be accepted and are not valid for the Pooch Pool Party.
For additional information, email [email protected] or call (615) 889-7050 x211.