The RV Resort at Nashville Shores is a campers’ paradise packed with first-class amenities and scenic views. Located just 10 miles from downtown Nashville, TN, it is convenient to the city but out of the hustle and bustle. There are 88 RV sites, including beautiful waterfront sites, back-in and pull-thru sites, a shuttle to downtown Nashville, and exclusive discounts to all the property attractions. For additional information, please call 615-889-7434.
The RV Resort will be open February 3, 2023 through December 3, 2023. Rates start at $70 plus tax a night depending on site type and dates booked.
|Premium View & XLG||Back-in sites on the lake with the most coveted views and or the longest sites on the lake. (Sites 28-44 & 50-52)|
|Lakefront||Back-in sites on the lake. (Sites 20-27 & 45-49)|
|Pull Thru||Pull Thru sites centrally located in the campground. (Sites 53-83)|
|Lakeview||Back-in sites with lake views across the road from the Premium Lakefront and Lakefront sites. (Sites 10-19)|
|Standard||Back-in sites centrally located in the campground. (Sites 1-9)|
All RV sites include concrete pad, 30/50 amp, full hook-up (water, sewer, electric), picnic table, and a fire ring.
- Rates are $70 – $100 per night.
- Rates vary depending on site type and dates booked and are subject to change without notice.
- 1 – 3 night minimum requirement depending on dates and site type.
- 14 night maximum allowed, if available. We do not offer weekly/monthly rates.
- We offer a 10% discount for Good Sam Members and all Military. (not valid during holiday periods)
- To be refunded for a cancellation, you must notify the property at least 10 days prior to your arrival date. All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations less than 10 days prior to your arrival date will NOT be eligible for a refund, and the deposit will be forfeited.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for reservations cancelled for holiday time frames (designated date ranges surrounding Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
To book a request for specific site placement, please choose the option “Book Via Interactive Map” after entering your search criteria, or notate your preferences in the “notes” section during the online booking process. While we will make every effort to honor specific site requests, situations may arise that prevent us from doing so. Nashville Shores reserves the right to substitute an equally accommodating site of the same site type in the event we are unable to honor the requested site.
PROPERTY ATTRACTION DISCOUNTS AND DEAL
When you stay in an RV site or cabin at Nashville Shores, you receive discounts to all attractions on property. All tickets and discounts can be purchased upon check-in or any time during your stay. In order to receive the best savings, do not purchase your tickets in advance of your stay. Click Here to see the discounts.
*Please check the Water Park calendar and Treetop Adventure Park calendar for operating dates and hours as it relates to your stay.