Nashville Shores is your gateway to Percy Priest Lake, and we have teamed up with Cap’n Dave’s Water Sports to provide you with many exciting activities for the ultimate lake experience. If you have a need for speed, you can rush across the lake on one of their Jet-Skis. Or if you are looking for a more relaxing experience, enjoy a paddleboard, kayak, peddle boat, or canoe.
They offer YamahaWave Runner VX Jet-Skis. All skis seat up to 2 people.
Visit Cap’n Dave’s Water Sports for rates on Jet-Ski, Paddleboards, Canoe, Peddle Boat and Kayak rental rates or call (615) 504-5352.
THINGS TO KNOW FOR JET-SKI RENTAL
- Must be 21 years or older to rent; must be 18 years or older to operate
- Jet-Ski renters must arrive 30 minutes ahead of reservation time to complete rental documents and watch a 12-minute PWC safety video
- Valid driver’s license required
- Life vests provided FREE of charge
- Wetsuits available FREE of charge
- Renter is responsible for any and all damage
- Safety and operation instructions and procedures reviewed before rental
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOL to be brought aboard or consumed during the operation of the ski, or you will lose your deposit.
THINGS TO BRING
- Your cell phone
- Driver’s license
- Sandals or water shoes
If you do not wish to visit the Water Park, you can still just rent Jet-Skis or the other water activities. Cap’n Dave’s Water Sports is adjacent to the water park, but not in the water park, i.e., you do not have to pay admission to the water park to go to Cap’n Dave’s Water Sports (although you do have to pay the daily parking rate just like the water park).
Nashville Boat Rentals
At Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort, we also offer pontoon boat rentals through Nashville Boat Rentals.