FOR KIDS AGES 7 – 9
Children naturally know how to climb and scramble across obstacles, and our kids course gives them the practice of managing their own safety lines and movement while honing their physical skills. Unlike the full course for the adults, kids on our Yellow course can do up to two full loops of the course.
This course is designed for children ages 7 to 9. Parents and observers can use the areas along the course that will allow you to walk and observe your child/children as they progress through the course.
The course is not designed for adult use, but you can get some great pictures watching the kids from the ground!
- A parent or legal guardian is required to fill out a waiver form for each child using the course.
- To be allowed entry, children must be at least 7 years of age.
- As well, in order to be able to reach the safety lines and manage their passage through the course, each Child is required to be able to reach the tips of the fingers to a height of 4’7″ while keeping their feet flat on the ground.
- An adult guardian is required to supervise children in his/her care. The supervising adult must be on the ground when the child is on the course.
- Guardians must use the areas along the course that allow tracking and observation of children from below as they progress through the course.
- For the price of admission on the YELLOW Children’s Course, children can adventure through the entire course two times.