TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE PARK
Wavepool Viewing Party
Monday, August 21 from 12 pm to 4 pm
Just $9.99 plus tax per person | Season Pass Holders Free
FREE Solar Eclipse Glasses to First 1,000 Guests
Nashville Shores is the place to be on Monday, August 21, 2017 when a once-in-a-lifetime celestial event will occur: a total solar eclipse. Enjoy this historic event while floating in the wavepool.
The wavepool will be open from 12 pm to 4 pm. Admission is just $9.99 plus tax per person and season pass holders are free. The first 1,000 guests will receive FREE solar eclipse glasses.
As the largest U.S. city in the eclipse's path, Nashville will watch day turn to night as the moon completely blocks the sun from the sky for about two minutes.
Monday, August 21, 2017
Partial eclipse begins: 11:58 a.m. CDT
Start of totality: 1:27 p.m. CDT
Total eclipse duration: 1 minute 55 seconds
End of totality: 1:29 p.m. CDT
Partial eclipse ends: 2:54 p.m. CDT
Solar Eclipse Fun Facts
- This is the first total eclipse on American soil since 1991 (Hawaii).
- The first total eclipse on the mainland since 1979 (Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota).
- The first total eclipse to sweep across the county since 1918.
- The last total solar eclipse visible from Nashville happened on July 29, 1478 (right at sunrise). It is on average almost 400 years between solar eclipses for a given location.
- The next total eclipse Nashville can anticipate seeing is on August 16, 2566, with 2 minutes and 15 seconds of totality.
Please Note: The wavepool is the only attraction that will be open.
Warning: Do not look directly at the sun during the partial eclipse phase, when the sun is not completely blocked by the moon. Use approved solar eclipse glasses. Our eclipse glasses meet the ISO 12312-2 international safety standard. Filters that are ISO 12312-2 compliant not only reduce visible sunlight to safe and comfortable levels but also block solar UV and IR radiation.
FRIDAY FUN NIGHTS
August 11, 18 & 25; Sept. 1 (5 pm - 9 pm)
Join us for Friday Fun Nights. The waterpark will be open on August 11, 18 & 25 and September 1, 2017 from 5 pm - 9 pm. Enjoy an evening of fun with your family and friends. Admission for this special event is just $11.99 plus tax per person. Season pass holders are free. Friday Fun Nights feature:
- Admission just $11.99 plus tax per person
- Limited attractions open. The lazy river, wave pool, Kowabunga Beach, and Big Kahuna will be open. Big Kahuna will be open from 5 pm - 7 pm.
- FREE parking!
- Season pass holders admitted free
- Bounce House
SCOUTING DAY WEEKENDS
September 2-4 (Fireworks on Sept. 3)
Click Here for the Scout Day Order Form
Splash and save during Scout Day! Enjoy a day of fun and sun with your troop/pack and your family this summer at Nashville Shores. Visit during one of the Scout weekends and save $18 off General Admission - almost 50% off! This special offer is available for Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and their family and friends.
- Tickets just $18.99 plus tax per person (minimum 4 tickets required for purchase)
- FREE Nashville Shores patch
- Discount meals (must be purchased in advance)
- Tickets must be purchased in advance to receive the Scout Days rate
Plus, FREE added entertainment on the following dates during Scout Days:
September 3: Fireworks Display (will begin at dusk)
MILITARY APPRECIATION DAYS
September 9-10; & September 16-17
Nashville Shores is proud of members of the military who protect our freedom, and we support you. In honor of your service, we would like to thank you with HUGE savings! Members of the Armed Forces and their families can receive discount admission for just $18.99 plus tax per person ($18 off the regular admission) during the select days. Military ID required for purchase.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 889-7050 x211.
Sunday, September 3, 2017
Nashville Shores will feature three fantastic Fireworks Shows in 2017. It is like two shows in one with the beautiful colors reflected on the lake. The fireworks will start at dusk (approximately 8:45). Fireworks are included with a season pass or that day's admission.