Nashville Shores is your gateway to Percy Priest Lake, and we have teamed up with Music City Water Sports to provide you with many exciting activities for the ultimate lake experience. If you have a need for speed, you can rush across the lake on one of their Jet-Skis. Or if you are looking for a more relaxing experience, enjoy a paddleboard, kayak, canoe or paddle boat.
Contact (615) 504-5352 for reservations and more information.
We offer Honda Aquatrax and Yamaha VX Deluxe Jet-Skis. All skis seat up to 3 people.
1/2 Hour - $53
Hourly - $98
4 Hours - $307
8 Hours - $450
*All rates include gas
*Sales tax not included in Jet-Ski rates
*Life jackets provided free of charge
CANOE, KAYAK, PADDLE BOATS, & PADDLE BOARDS
1 Hour - $20
2 Hours - $40
4 Hours - $60
8 Hours - $98
* Sales tax not included in these rates
*Life jackets and paddles provided free of charge
Cash, Paypal or Credit Cards Accepted. Visa, MasterCard, Discover
*Requires a $300 cash or credit deposit per jet-ski
*Requires a $100 cash or credit deposit for canoe, kayaks, paddle boats & paddle boards
Multiple day: Call for special rates!
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND - AUGUST
Mon. - Thurs. 10 am - 6 pm (Open later by appointment)
Fri. - Sun. 10 am - 8 pm
SEPTEMBER Mon. - Thurs. 10 am - 6 pm (Open later by appointment)
*Will close early for rain; please call ahead
THINGS TO KNOW FOR JET-SKI RENTAL:
- Operator minimum age, 18 years old unless you have a boater's permit
- Valid driver's license required
- Life vests provided FREE of charge
- Renter is responsible for all damage
- Safety and operation instructions and procedures reviewed before rental
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOL to be brought aboard or consumed during the operation of the ski or you will lose your deposit.
- Renters are exempt from having the certified TWRA Boater's Safety Course
THINGS TO BRING:
- Your cell phone
- A zip lock bag
- Sandals or water shoes
- A strap for your sunglasses, if you don't want to lose them
If you do not wish to visit the Water Park, you can still just rent Jet-Skis or the other water activities. Music City Water Sports is adjacent to the water park, but not in the water park, i.e., you do not have to pay admission to the water park to go to Music City Water Sports (although you do have to pay $9 to park just like the water park).
Nashville Boat Rentals
At Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort, we also offer pontoon boat rentals through Nashville Boat Rentals. If you are interested in more information about Nashville Boat Rentals click here or call (615) 533-4140.