Treetop Adventure Park is now open weekends.
Just $29.99 plus tax for adult admission (April 1 - May 7, 2017). This offer is available online only.
We strongly encourage booking your day/time in advance. You will avoid waiting and will be assured a space. Contact (615) 889-7050 x215 or email Treetop@NashvilleShores.com to reserve your spot today!
All pricing below is in effect for the 2017 season.
ADULT COURSE (Ages 12 and older)
Full Adult Course - $49.99 plus tax
- Hours of tree-to-tree adventure which includes our 4 courses (Green, Blue, Red, Black) and two giant zips
- Height requirement: While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above your head, fingertips must be able to touch the height of 5’11"
- Ages 12-17 must have a waiver completed by their parent or legal guardian
- Ages 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
Click here to learn more about the Adult course.
JUNIOR COURSE (Only ages 9 - 11)
Junior Course - $34.99 plus tax
- Includes the green and blue courses and zips
- Height requirement: While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above the head, fingertips must be able to touch the height of 5’ 9”
- Must be accompanied by an adult 18+ (1 adult per 3 minors)
*Note: If our Guides or Staff determine a child participating on Junior Course should not continue due to difficulty, child must come down from the course which he or she is participating on.
Click here to learn more about the Junior Course.
CHILDREN'S COURSE (Only ages 7 - 11)
Kid’s Course - $24.99 plus tax (Only ages 7 -11)
- - Includes the kids course only; can go through course twice
- - Height requirement: While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above the head, fingertips must be able to touch the height of 4’ 7”.
Click here to learn more about the Children's course.
PRIVATE GUIDE SERVICE
Private Guide Service - $75
If you are seeking a more hands-on and exclusive Treetop experience, a private guide service is available to help you and your group enjoy Treetop Adventure Park in a whole new way. One of our professional Treetop Guides will personally take you and your group through the various courses and zip lines for $75. Learn more about the different challenges and the "tricks of the trade" that will soon have you swinging and climbing like an expert. This is a popular feature and there is limited availability, so please try to book your private guide when making your reservation. Park admissions are not included.
DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS
Nashville Shores season pass holders and campground guests receive a discount off the regular adult admission price. Must present valid season pass or campground hang tag to receive discount.
Larger Groups are welcome but the starting times may vary, please call to book a large group. Click here, call (615) 889-7050 x219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about group events.
Weather Cancellation Policy
All of our activities operate RAIN or SHINE. Only severe weather conditions such as thunder, lightning, high winds and heavy down pours will temporarily close the courses. In the event that we close the course and guests have been waiting for over 1 hour, guests can receive a RAIN check or REFUND depending on how far the customer was on the course before it closed.
Parking - Please note there is a $9 parking fee.