Getting Ready for TAP
Treetop Adventure Park is now open on Saturdays and Sundays.
Spring Special - We are now offering a Spring Special. Buy a Treetop Adventure Park ticket for just $29.99 plus tax ($20 off the regular rate). Offer available from April 14 to May 13 and availalbe online only. Click here for hours.
We can accommodate group reservations during the week on unscheduled operating days. If you have a group of 35 or more, please contact (615) 889-7050 x219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We work extremely hard to deliver fun and excitement to all our guests making sure that all our activities are the perfect match for you. All of our attractions require your personal physical interaction. The level of preparation is minimal, but Extremely Important. Safety Always comes first.
To assist us in providing you with a unique experience, please take a minute to learn about our safety guidelines and requirements for age, height, weight and clothing that apply to our Courses.
View and print our waiver form
Please note that Guests under the age of 18 must also have their waiver forms signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Our facility offers many aerial adventure activities divided into five color-coded courses for kids, youth and adults taking between 3-4 hours to complete.
We Teach You...You Show Us...
Once you have reviewed and meet Treetop Adventure Park Course guidelines and you have completed your waiver form and paid for your access to Treetop Adventure Park, you’ll be scheduled into a brief group training session.
During this 30 minute demo training, you’ll be fitted into your harness and your guide will show you how to attach yourself to safety lines and zip lines. This training gives you the knowledge and guidelines to self-manage the equipment designed for your own personal safety as you travel from tree to tree. You must demonstrate the ability to use the equipment properly before you can continue from the demonstration area. Once your guide deems that you can safely use your equipment, you'll be able to continue onto a course.
Treetop Adventure Park’s ground patrol and guiding staff observes and guides you in the proper use of equipment from the trails below the courses. These guides can also let you know where the course exit points are located at any time, if you want to get your feet back on the ground.
Our Course is a TreeGO Park, meaning it was designed and built for use under specific guidelines.
TreeGO Guidelines & Requirements
Please read the height and age requirements carefully for each course and be aware that in order to access any one course, all the minimum requirements must be met. Safety is critical.
In order for guests to be able to reach the safety lines and manage their way through the course they must meet certain minimum height requirements:
- In order to use the Yellow Course, each child is required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 4'7" while keeping their feet flat on the ground.In order for guests to be able to reach the safety lines and manage their way through the Adult course they must be able to reach the tips of the fingers to a height of 5’11" while keeping their feet flat on the ground. For the Junior course, guests must be able to reach the tips of the fingers to a height of 5’9”.
- In order to use the Yellow Course, children must be between the ages of 7 and 11. Children must always be directly supervised by an adult. The Yellow course is not intended for use by adults. Adults may be injured by falling on the cables that are adjusted for smaller sized people.
- In order to use the Junior Course, guests must be 9 – 11 years of age. The Adult Course is for ages 12 and older.
- Those 15 and under must be directly accompanied by an adult or guide at a ratio of 3:1.
- For those 16 and 17, you may go on the Adult course without a parent/guardian, but a parent/guardian must be present and sign the waiver.
Please Prepare Yourself:
- Long hair MUST be tied back so as not to be caught in a pulley. Ask a staff person for a hair band if you require one.
- Eyeglass holders (croakies and the like) are recommended.
- On our Black Course (highest/hardest) there is an element that would be best tackled while wearing long pants/leggings, it can be done in shorts, but our recommendation is as stated.
- Gloves are highly recommended. We have gloves for sale for $3.99 plus tax in the Welcome Center.
- We don't recommend open-toed shoes (sport sandals, with covered toes will work, but are not as good as shoes). Sturdy sport sandals/shoes/boots are required and to be worn securely. No flip-flops.
- We strongly recommend no jewelry (especially necklaces or loose bracelets which could get caught in equipment).
- Clothing should be appropriate for the weather and must be worn tight to the body to avoid catching on apparatus.
- Trees make sap. Sap stains clothes. Dress appropriately. Treetop Adventure Park is not responsible for damaged clothing.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed on the Courses or in the areas around the Courses.
Note: Guests not wearing the appropriate clothing may be refused access to activities to ensure that safety guidelines are met.
For Your Safety and Our Peace of Mind!
- Courses must always be done in rising order of difficulty.
- You must remain attached to a cable at all times!
- You must observe all rules and safety instructions at all times.
- You will be trained in the use of Treetop Adventure Park's equipment and must demonstrate the ability to use the equipment before progressing beyond the training area.
- Our patrollers are empowered to immediately, without warning, exclude a participant from the course, without a refund, for safety infractions.
- Notify a patroller immediately if you observe any unnecessary risk to anyone on the course.