Nashville Shores 2016 season passes are now $64.99 plus tax per pass.
- A season pass pays for itself in less than two visits
- 2 Bring-a-Friend Free tickets in the Season Pass Holder Value Book that can be used on select days during the season. One bring-a-friend ticket is good any day in June or August, and the other bring-a-friend ticket is good any Monday - Thursday excluding Memorial Day and July 4.
- Unlimited admission on public operating days during the 2016 season
- Free Special Events (Dive-in Movies and Fireworks)
- Free Season Pass Holder Value Book with more than $600 in park discounts including savings on retail purchases, park admission, concessions and more
- Free tubes and free sunscreen
- Treetop Adventure Park Discounts (1/2 off adult admission all year)
- Lakeside cabin discounts (10% off)
- Discounts to HalloScream
Don't Forget These Season Pass Options!!!
|Season Pass Locker
($39.99 plus tax)
|Season Pass Meal Plan
($79.99 plus tax or $74.99 plus tax with purchase of 4 or more)
($15 plus tax)
Enjoy unlimited locker rentals for the 2016 season. Please note: A season locker pass provides access to a standard locker (12" wide x 18" deep x 15" tall). It does not include a Large or Jumbo Locker
|Season Pass Meal Plans are valid for 1 combo meal and regular-sized soft drink or souvenir cup soft drink refill on each visit to Nashville Shores Waterpark. Valid for one-time use per day. Please note: This is a separate price from a Season Pass. The season pass meal plan does not include admittance in to the park.||HalloScream pass is valid for entry into the HalloScream night time events during the 2016 season! This includes the Haunted Hayride, Trail of Terror and Scare Zones. This pass does NOT provide admission to BooVille or the waterpark. Please note: This pass is only available to 2016 Waterpark Season Pass Holders. This pass cannot be purchased without a 2016 season pass.|
What is Season Pass Processing?
When you purchase your season pass, you will receive a ticket or voucher. Bring that ticket or voucher to Nashville Shores to receive your season pass photo ID. You will also receive your Season Pass Value Book at that time. Season pass processing is scheduled to begin in mid-March.
Questions? Please call (615) 889-7050 x234 for more information.
*Free tickets in Passholder Value Book to be used on select days. Passholder Value Book with free tickets will be presented to pass holder on their first visit to the park when they receive their pass. Pricing and offer subject to change at any time.
*Children two years old and younger are free.
*There is a $4 processing fee for orders online and over the phone.
*No refunds, no rain checks, not for resale. 2016 season passes cannot be transferred to subsequent years.