Nashville Shores 2017 season passes are now on sale - just $64.99 plus tax per person. With a season pass, you will receive:
- A season pass pays for itself in less than two visits
- 2 Bring-a-Friend Free tickets that will be loaded on your season pass card. These can be used on select days during the season. Bring-a-Friend Free tickets are (1) Bring-a-Friend in June or August and (2) Bring-a-Friend Any Day (Monday - Thursday; excludes Memorial Day and July 3)
- Unlimited admission on public operating days during the 2017 season
- Free Special Events (Barefootin' Concert Series, Dive-in Movies and Fireworks)
- Free Season Pass Holder Value Book with more than $500 in park discounts including savings on retail purchases, park admission, concessions and more
- Free tubes and free sunscreen
- Treetop Adventure Park Discounts (1/2 off adult admission all year)
- Lakeside cabin discounts (10% off)
- Discounts to Halloween and BooVille
What is Season Pass Processing?
When you purchase your season pass, you will receive a ticket or voucher. Bring that ticket or voucher to Nashville Shores to receive your season pass ID. You will also receive your Season Pass Value Book at that time. Season pass processing is now available during waterpark operating hours. Click here for an operating calendar.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Pricing and offer subject to change at any time.
*Children two years old and younger are free.
*There is a $4 processing fee for orders online and over the phone.
*No refunds, no rain checks, not for resale. 2017 season passes cannot be transferred to subsequent years.