Rules & Regulations
We are committed to providing a safe and fun facility for all of our guests. We look forward to having you as our guest. Below are some rules and regulations to help ensure that your visit is an enjoyable experience.
- Check-in time is 1:00 pm for all RV sites.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm for all cabins.
- Check out time is 10:00 am for all RV sites and cabins.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 pm – 7:00 am.
- Pets are permitted in the RV sites.
- Pets are NOT permitted in or around the cabin area.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in cabins.
- Fires must be in a fire-ring and never left unattended.
- Please keep your site clean. Dumpsters are located throughout the property.
- Washing of vehicles is not permitted.
- No more than 6 people per RV site.
- Site is priced for one car and one RV. Additional vehicles must be registered and be able to fit on site. Additional vehicle is $5 per day.
- Firearms, fireworks, snd disorderly conduct is not permitted.
- All campers must register and pay at the The General Store.
- A single cabin sleeps a maximum of 6 people. A double cabin sleeps a maximum of 12 people.
- No boats, jet-skis and other watercraft permitted in RV area. They can be kept at our Marina. Please contact the Marina office (615-883-0413) for storage, slips, and launching during your stay. Additional fee may apply.
Please call (615) 889-7050 x234 to make reservations. The campground will be open February 3, 2017 through December 3, 2017.