We Do All the Work, You Have All the Fun!
Having a company outing at Nashville Shores is fun, easy to plan, and affordable. Best of all, we take care of all the details so you can have fun too.
How It Works
Catered outing packages include admission to the waterpark and an all-you-can-eat catered meal in one of our exclusive lakeside picnic areas all for less than the price of a general admission ticket.
Catered Outings Include:
- Private lakeside picnic areas all day
- All-you-can-eat catered meal
- FREE parking ($9 Value - must meet minimum requirements)
- FREE promotional materials including posters, brochures, and emails to promote your outing
- One admission ticket for all guests ages 3 and up
- Season Pass upgrade of $39.99 for all catered outing guests (valid for purchase day of outing only)
- Treetop Adventure Park coupons for $28.99 (42% off general admission)
- Horseshoes, Bingo, beach volleyball, and cornhole
- Bounce Houses, arts & crafts, carnival games and face painting are available for an additional fee
It's All About You
You get your own shaded picnic area complete with your own horseshoe pits. Other traditional picnic activities can be included for free on your special day. You can choose from activities that bring everyone together like Bingo, tug-o-war and more. Ask your event planner how to customize your meal and your day.
Meals for Every Group & Budget
Choose an All-You-Can-Eat meal that fits your budget and your taste. Sit back and let us take care of everything from set-up to clean-up in your own shaded picnic area. If you aren't looking for your own spot for the day, ask an event planner about our Meal Deal voucher program.
Discount Pricing Just for You
Your event planner will make sure you receive the best discount price for your group. Often you can receive a catered meal and discount admission for less than the gate price.
Let Everyone Know
You will get promotional posters, payroll stuffers and maps to help spread the word to your employees about their special day.
Straight Through the Gate
Skip the lines and go straight into the park with your discount admission tickets. You will receive them through the mail, distribute to employees and then go straight to the gate.