Visit in Style
Please note that the first date available for cabana rentals will be Monday, June 15. For guests seeking a more exclusive experience, Nashville Shores offers private cabanas. Cabanas include a beautiful pavilion, an ice-cold bottle of water for each guest, cushioned seating, lounge chairs, ceiling fan, and poolside food and beverage service from our wonderful wait staff! There are three different cabana areas in the park.
- Breaker Bay Cabanas - Your own private cabana is located just steps away from Breaker Bay, our huge wave pool.
- Kowabunga Kabanas - Enjoy your own private haven right next to the kid-friendly, Kowabunga Beach.
- Crow's Nest Cabanas - These exclusive areas are nestled above the wave pool and lazy river and offer guests a secluded vista great for relaxing with family and friends.
Click Here for a Park Map and to see the cabana locations.
Cabanas are numbers 33, 34, and 35 on map.
Cabana Reservation Policies & Procedures
- Online reservations must be made by 12:01 am CST on your visit date. For example, if you want to visit on a Saturday, the online reservation must be made by 12:01 am CST on Saturday. Cabana reservations made the day of your visit at the park are first-come, first-serve.
- Nashville Shores remains open during periods of rain. However, operations will be suspended if there is any threat of lightning in the area. Nashville Shores will re-open as soon as the threat has passed.
- No money will be refunded for canceled cabana reservations. You must contact Nashville Shores five days prior to your scheduled cabana date in order to reschedule your reservation.
- Maximum occupancy age 3 and up in a cabana is 6 people. The corresponding number of wristbands will be issued to each rental. Any guest inside the cabana without a wristband will be asked to leave the area by Nashville Shores staff. If, in the sole judgment of Nashville Shores Waterpark, the occupancy restrictions are being abused by the renter, management may remove the renter and their guests without a refund.
- The credit card number used for your reservation will be kept on file for any outstanding charges or service fees not reconciled. Should you vacate your cabana without reconciling your incidental charges (damage charges, food/beverage, etc.) a 25% service charge will automatically be added to your outstanding balances.
- There is an online processing fee
Rain Policy: During RAIN or STORMS some and/or all rides and/or slides may be shut down temporarily for your safety. RAIN CHECKS will be issued only when Nashville Shores closes for the day. Absolutely NO REFUNDS will be issued. By paying admission you have agreed to this policy and NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.