|Rules & Regulations
|We are committed to providing a safe and fun facility for all of our guests. Below are some rules and regulations to help ensure that your visit is an enjoyable experience.
Return to RV Resort and Campground information page.
- Check out time is 10:00am for all sites and cabins.
- Check in time is 2:00pm for all sites.
- Check in time is 4:00pm for all cabins.
- Quiet time is 11:00pm – 8:00am.
- Fires must be in a fire-ring and extinguished at 12:00 midnight.
- Fires can never be left unattended.
- Resort speed limit is 5 mph.
- Guests are the responsibility of the camper.
- Guests must leave by 10:00pm.
- Children under 18 are the responsibility of the parents.
- Children must stay at your site after 10:00pm.
- Pets are the responsibility of the owner.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Please clean up after your pets.
- Trash must be placed in dumpsters. Please keep your site clean.
- Leave your site as you found it.
- Obey park staff and signage at all times.
- Washing of vehicles is not permitted.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed except RVs, cars and trucks.
- Skateboarding is not allowed.
- No more than 6 people are allowed on a site.
- Site is priced for one car and one RV. Additional vehicles must be registered and be able to fit on site. Additional vehicle is $5 per day.
- Only 1 shade canopy per site
- Gray/black water tanks can only be emptied in approved dump stations.
- No firearms, fireworks, disorderly conduct or offensive clothing is allowed.
- All campers must register and pay at the office.
- Alcohol may only be consumed at your site, not in common areas.
- No smoking or pets in cabins.
- One picnic table and fire ring per site.
- We are not responsible for any loss of any kind.
- Burning trash is not permitted.
- A single cabin sleeps 2 adults and 4 children; a maximum of 6 people are allowed at or in a cabin; a double cabin sleeps 4 adults and 8 children
- Swimming only permitted in designated areas.
- Bike riding is not permitted.
- No boats, jet-skis and other watercraft permitted in RV resort. Must make arrangements with Marina office (615-883-0413) for storage, slips, and launching during your stay.
Please call (615) 889-7050 x234 to make reservations. The RV Resort will be open April 1, 2011 through November 1, 2011.